WavTalkTM is Pulsar's first WavPort® feature server offering, providing integrated, voice-activated dialing and advanced calling features. WavTalk allows carriers to attract new subscribers, retain existing customers, and increase revenue.
Using a totally natural, conversational manner, subscribers place outbound calls by simply saying names or numbers that they wish to call. Voice dialing by full phone number is a central feature of WavTalk. Contact names are entered into WavPort® by individual subscribers using a user-friendly web portal, and are instantly recognized for use through Pulsar's exclusive Speaker Independent Dynamic Grammar system. Once entered, the voice-activated capabilities of WavTalk are instantly available, without the cumbersome subscriber "training" process required by early voice-recognition systems.
Beyond voice dialing, WavTalk provides subscribers with access to all common calling features without "touch pad trauma":
- Voice Activated Conferencing- Add a third party into a conversation in progress
- Voice Activated Hold - Place one or two callers on hold via voice command
- Voice Activated Swap - Alternate between two separate conversations
- Voice Activated Transfer - Transfer caller by name to another number or contact in the subscriber's contact list
- Voice Activated Supervised Transfer - Place a caller on hold, voice dial a second party, then connect the two parties
- Voice Activated Disconnect - Disconnect a conference caller by name
- Sequential Calling - Make multiple voice dialing calls without hanging up
- Redial Last Number - Dial the last number called by the subscriber
The advanced features provided by WavTalk are all managed by individual subscribers, using a familiar web-based portal:
- Web Based Contact List Management - Add, delete and modify an unlimited number of contact names and numbers, and create personal and private groups promoting easy access to subscribers' group distribution lists.
- Personal Information Management (PIM) Synchronization - Synchronize subscriber PIM contact lists with WavPort® database, including Outlook, Lotus Notes, and Palm Pilot.
WavTalk provides advanced Call Detail Records (CDR) to track feature utilization for subscriber invoicing. Carriers are equipped to charge subscribers on a per-feature, per-use basis, or create flat-rate and/or bundled subscriber offerings that include WavTalk features and benefits.Managing WavTalk's features is equally easy. OAM&P features include:
Pulsar's knowledge and experience in designing and deploying customer solutions ensures that WavTalk delivers flexible, revenue-enhancing solutions for carriers.
- Web Based Carrier Administration - Provides WavPort® account maintenance: add, delete, modify, and view subscriber accounts.
- Reporting - Usage and statistical reports.
- Remote system administration and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn what WavPort® can do for you.